The original musical composition of Ave Maria was actually called Ellen dritter Gesang by Franz Schubert in 1825. The lyrics were based around the poem The Lady of the Lake and the more well known title Ave Maria is taken from the first line.
Vintage sheet music featuring the Latin Catholic Prayer version of Ave Maria has been altered and aged.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customise the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath.
- Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
- Finish - Sealant - non waterproof
- Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
- One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow