Act IV Scene I from William Shakespeare's Macbeth featuring the three witches casting a spell around their cauldron.
I've taken part of the scene from a 1750 edition of The Tragedy of Macbeth and finished it in haunting and macabre black. Beautiful aged typeset detailing and without doubt the perfect gift for the dramatic thespian.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customise the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath.
- Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
- One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow