Handmade necklace which is perfect for the literary lover who just can't get enough Jane Austen ! I've created original artwork featuring Mr Darcy's proposal to Elizabeth Bennet from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice (In vain have I struggled. It will not do, my feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.) and it's finished in white with smoky lettering.
- Material - Brass and clear magnifying glass
- Finish - Non waterproof
- Dimensions - 1.12"/28mm wide pendant
- Chain - gold plated 18"/45cm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow