Handmade Jane Austen book themed brass cuff bracelet featuring Mr Darcy's impromptu proposal to Elizabeth Bennet. The quote is set upon a book extract from a 1853 edition of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice and finished in red.
You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. Mr Darcy to Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customise the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
- Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
- One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow