'I am no bird and no net ensnares me.' Jane Eyre to Mr Rochester
Free spirited quote by the heroine Jane Eyre from British author Charlotte Bronte's novel of the same title, first published in 1847. The scripted dark brown quotation is set upon 19th century imagery of novel pages and finished with an aged appearance.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customise the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath.
- Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 0.75"/19mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
- One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow