Handmade brass drop earrings featuring an adaptation of William Morris fabric design Brer Rabbit or Brother Rabbit. Finished in gold with black. William Morris (1834-1896) was a leading British textile designer during the second half of the 19th century and created many stunning designs which still live on and are replicated as wallpaper and fabric by Morris and Co. via Sandersons.
- Material - Brass
- Ear wire - Brass - nickel free
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 8mm wide /55mm long from top of ear hook
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow