Skinny book cuff bracelet featuring William Shakespeare's play Hamlet and the quote Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love - from Act II Scene II. Finished in a shade of midnight blue with an aged appearance.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customise the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
- Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 0.5"/13mm high - 6"/152mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
- One size fits wrist sizes from 5"/127mm to 7.75"/197mm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow