Handmade literary cuff bracelet featuring William Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream and the line ~ Though she be but little she is fierce ~ from Act III, Scene II. Finished in a stunning deep red with gold scripted quote and an aged appearance. .
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customise the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
- Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 0.75"/19mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
- One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow