Newton's Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy was published in 1687 and changed the scientific world forever, particularly his three laws of motion. I've incorporated Isaac Newton's equations representing the the principle laws of motion with vintage imagery of Andrew Motte's translation of his 'Principia'. The final imagery has been made to appear aged and stained; in fact parts of it almost resembles antiqued brown leather.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customise the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
- Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
- One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow