'Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make !' Count Dracula to Jonathan Harker
Sensational gothic vampire novel, Dracula by Bram Stoker, first published in 1897. The macabre quote is set upon 19th century imagery of the chapter that particular quote is from, particularly intriguing is Jonathan Harker's description of the Count. Finished in blood red with dripping blood splatters.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customise the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
- Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
- One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow