All for one, one for all, that is our motto. - The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
Motivational quote first said by D'Artagnan from Alexandre Dumas's all time classic adventure novel first published in 1844. The blue quote is set upon vintage text imagery of the French publication of the novel with a grey cross beneath and finished with an aged appearance. Classic accessory for the swashbuckler.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customise the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
- Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 0.75"/19mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
- One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow