John Audubon's beautiful illustration of the now extinct Carolina Parakeet has been enhanced and adapted to create a stunning ornithologist's dream piece of jewelry. Hypnotically beautiful green, gold, yellow and red make this brass art cuff a spectacular delight.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customise the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
● Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
● Finish - Sealant - non waterproof
● Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
● One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
● Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow