Handmade Dewey Decimal themed necklace. 823.8 - The recognized library decimal classification for the category of Charlotte and Emily Bronte - Victorian period English fiction - as devised by Melvil Dewey. The small (11mm) nerdy but so cute pendant has a solid brass back with an aged effect to the artwork under the glass.
- Material - Brass back with glass front
- Chain - gold plated 18"/45cm
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 11mm wide pendant
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow