The Iliad, epic poetic work of Homer, tells the battles of the Trojan War and the ten year siege of the city of Troy featuring legendary Achilles and King Agamemnon and all the Greek gods and goddesses. I've used vintage imagery of the pages from the start of Book I in the original Greek text and finished the artwork in black.
These slim rectangle earrings are finished in black so the scripts pop from the gold of the brass underneath.
- Material - Brass
- Ear wire - Brass - nickel free
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash-proof
- Dimensions - 8mm wide /55mm long from top of ear hook
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow