The Rosetta Stone was the key to under-covering the interpretation of the Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs because the stone contains a decree incorporating three languages; Ancient Hieroglyphs, Demotic and Ancient Greek.
I've adapted my photography of the Rosetta Stone to create a bisection of the three texts and finished it in stunning black.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customize the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath.
- Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
- One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow