Slim literary brass cuff bracelet featuring the Rosetta Stone which incorporates three languages; Ancient Hieroglyphs, Demotic and Ancient Greek. I've adapted my photography of the Rosetta Stone to create a bisection of the three texts and finished it in stunning black so the scripts pop from the gold of the brass underneath.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customise the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath.
- Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
- Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
- Dimensions - 0.75"/19mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
- One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
- Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
- Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow